Super Easy Cake Mix Donuts (Vegan, Gluten Free)

This post is features product generously gifted by Fun For All Foods. All opinions, thoughts and photos are my own. 

Craving gluten free and vegan donuts...but only have cake mix on hand? Then these super easy cake mix donuts are exactly what you need! 

AD: Craving some #glutenfree & #vegan donuts? These super easy cake mix donuts are #allergyfriendly, made with 3 ingredients & super yummy! #celiac


They only require three ingredients (including water!) and are super chocolatey. Since they are baked donuts and made of cake mix, they are more dense and chewy than light and fluffy. But if you're looking for an easy allergy friendly treat that everyone will enjoy, these cake mix donuts are a delicious option!

Ingredients For These Super Easy Cake Mix Donuts

1 cup gluten free chocolate cake mix (I used Fun For All Food's, and it worked great!)

1 ripe banana, mashed

2 tsp water 

AD: Craving some #glutenfree & #vegan donuts? These super easy cake mix donuts are #allergyfriendly, made with 3 ingredients & super yummy! #celiac

How to Make These Allergy-Friendly Vegan Donuts

First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Then mix 1 cup of chocolate cake mix with one mashed banana and 2 tsp of water. 

If you have a donut pan, fill it with your batter and bake. If you only have muffin tins, just roll foil into tall balls and place them into your muffin tins to be the "holes" around your donut batter. I had enough batter for seven donuts!

Bake them for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through and fluffy. Ice with traditional icing or you can use yogurt like I did. I added beet powder for the fun pink color, and topped with gluten free sprinkles for some extra pizzaz! 

AD: Craving some #glutenfree & #vegan donuts? These super easy cake mix donuts are #allergyfriendly, made with 3 ingredients & super yummy! #celiac

How to Enjoy These Super Easy Cake Mix Donuts

These gluten free and vegan donuts are delicious eaten on their own, and especially with some icing added on top. I also loved mine in a yogurt bowl with berries and nut butter...and, of course, with smoothies! These are also freezer-friendly and you can let them defrost at room temperature or microwave them for a few minutes on the defrost mode. 

If you do make these donuts, definitely let me know what you think on social media! I'm most active on my Instagram at collegeceliackc, so be sure to tag me if you share your cake mix donut creations there.

AD: Craving some #glutenfree & #vegan donuts? These super easy cake mix donuts are #allergyfriendly, made with 3 ingredients & super yummy! #celiac

I can't wait to hear what you all think...and what unique twists you put on your own cake mix donuts!

Comments

  1. what a great treat! my sister will surely enjoy this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did this post. It's great for people who want to enjoy guilt-free eating (like myself).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your muffin tin hack! My kids will love these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lovely tip of using muffin tin for making donuts. I will surely try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts