Kicking Butt as a Busy Blogger

It's safe to say that, especially during the school year, this college celiac is busy. A full 17 units of classes, two jobs as a teaching assistant, an internship, and a few friends I like to enjoy life with. Throw a blog into the mix, and you have the recipe for a packed batch of cookies.

A little juggling needed!
When my fellow students ask me how I survive this juggling act, I usually shrug. I'm just that kind of person. That if-I'm-not-busy-I'm-planning-to-be overacheiver. (Plus, it does help when one of your blogging responsibilities is taste testing delicious, gluten free food!) The more I thought about it, though, the more three tips kept popping into mind.

Three tips that I dove right into (and shared the usual amount of embarassing/quirky personal stories) in my latest post for my internship at San Diego Writers Ink.

Asking the hard questions!
What's my favorite way to write blog posts (as weird as it may be!)? What tools or apps do I keep handy for my writing muse? And what mindset does every blogger need to stay sane and productive with a full calendar?

Head over to my post, "How to Write with a Busy Schedule" to find out!

And don't even try to use "I'm too busy" as an excuse not to!



How do you keep blogging during busy times? Do you have any writing quirks? Comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts