The Best Celiac-Related Dad-isms for Father's Day
|As we posed on a mountain of course...|
1. Looking at my smoothie bowl breakfast: "What makes it so...green?"
2. Still watching me eat my smoothie bowl: "Enjoying your...mixture, there?"
5. When we found free samples of a gluten free Acai drink after the Mud Run 5K: "Take one...or two...or three, one for Hannah and I technically..."
6. After reading up on Gluten Dude's blog: "Do you feel like home is a safe place?"
7. When talking about possible restaurants: "So, it's gluten free...but is it celiac safe." (The real question for every celiac of course!)
9. After I finally gained back some of weight I lost from celiac disease: "Call the presses - Casey's got her butt back!"
10. After my (ex) boyfriend and I broke up: "You'll find someone else. You have a few...quirks, but you have a lot to offer." Ahh, thanks dad!
|Snaps through the years...|