18 Hilariously Accurate Tweets about Life with Celiac Disease
1. When celiac works better than any diet plan or nutritionist...
2. ...or not.
3. Yet, you'll eventually accept your mission of being 100% gluten free.
4. Even when you're traveling to who knows where. Just call me Super Celiac.
5. Sometimes, though, you have to ask, "Was it gluten, or...?"
6. Not to mention hear people say the darndest things...
7. ...even when they really should just shut their mouths.
9. Gluten hides in the trickiest of places.
10. But, you can learn how to still have fun on a gluten free diet.
11. Although your food choices might raise a few eyebrows.
12. And baking? Sometimes, that takes a sacrifice to the gods to get right.
13. Same with finding gluten free products that don't actually taste like cardboard.
14. But, on the plus side, you're always a "special" diner in restaurants.
15. And rice and potatoes are your bae.
16. Sure, sometimes you miss your old favorite foods.
17. Avoiding gluten becomes normal, though.
18. And you always know the real reasons you're following the gluten free diet...
...'cause when you have celiac, you know eating gluten free will help you feel like the kick-ass lady or gentleman that you really are!
And if you can keep a sense of humor along the way...well, that's just a bonus!
*Also found at Wine'd Down Wednesday, Wow Me Wednesday, This is How We Roll, Share Fest*
Can you relate to any of these tweets? If so, which ones? Tell me which Tweets made you laugh the hardest below!