A Graduating #Celiac's Top 12 Lessons from #College
3. Cut the umbilical chord at your own pace.
- Dragged my best friend to her first (and way too advanced) yoga class
- Tried my first raw, vegan restaurant...and loved it.
- Stayed talking with a friend down at the cliffs until dark.
- Taught my own class...at my college and as Senior Editor of Entity Magazine!
- Worn a variety of bizarre outfits, ranging from a fake mustache and tutu to a yoga made out of bed sheets.
- Too many other adventures to list.
|From freshman year in the top left and onward!|
*Also found at Inspiration Monday, What'd You Do This Weekend?, Turn it Up Tuesday, Wine'd Down Wednesday and Totally Terrific Tuesday!*